Taburet has released several new scenery packages from Taburet for use with X-Plane 10.
There are seven packages:
- Amsterdam Scenery for X-Plane. This is a full X-Plane 10 scenery coverage for Amsterdam and the surrounding areas.
- Berlin Scenery for X-Plane. This FSX scenery covers Berlin and surrounding areas.
- Boston Scenery for X-Plane. This covers Boston and the surrounding areas.
- Copenhagen Photoreal for X-Plane. This is a complete X-Plane 10 photorealistic coverage for the area of Copenhagen, Denmark. The area covered is N56 - S55 - W12 - E13.
- Geneva Scenery for X-Plane. This package covers Geneva and the surrounding area.
- Taburet - Munich Scenery for X-Plane. This is a complete X-Plane 10 scenery coverage for Munich in Germany.
- Prague Scenery for X-Plane. It covers the area of Prague and its immediate surroundings.
Each of these packages:
- Includes an updated complete coverage Autogen package for the whole of the scenery
- Can be flown during day time or night time
- Has many X-Plane 10 scenery settings - user can customize what they want to display and also to fit your PC and it’s graphic capabilities.
- Offers exceptional Vfr flights possibilities, including training and entertainment.