Space Shuttle Mission 2007 is the newest and most exciting Space Shuttle Simulator available today, designed to provide the experience and excitement of the NASA Space Shuttle missions in extreme detail.
- Accurate and detailed 3D models of the Space Shuttle
- Accurate 3D model of the International Space Station
- Accurate 3D models of satellites and other mission-related objects
- Beautifully rendered Space Shuttle 3D virtual cockpit and 3D sound effects
- High-Resolution TrueEarthâ„¢ Global Satellite Imagery licensed from TerraMetrics Inc. These are the same textures used by Google Earth.
- Watch the countdown and Shuttle Launch from the place that few get to see it: the VIP spot at KSC.
- Experience the Liftoff shakes and engines roar right from the Commander's or Pilot's seats.
- Perform mission procedures: press buttons, rotate knobs, control and change General Purpose Computer modes and manually guide the Shuttle to a safe landing etc.
- First Person View, including EVA you cannot get any closer to the ISS or Hubble than that!
- Third Person View and Free Camera View throughout the missions watch the Space Shuttle and any space object from angles that even Astronauts never got to see.
- Monitor the progress from the Mission Control Center
- Multiple Astronauts login complete with personal Astronauts Achievements records and Multiple Mission Saves
- Launch Control, Mission Control, Shuttle and Astronauts audio communications.
- Three difficulty modes: from Novice which leads the "astronaut" through the tasks with context arrows and full text subtitles, to "Read the Manual and Checklists Commander!"
- Documentation: "Quick Start" and "Commander's Reference Manual".
- Variable-difficulty historical missions from STS-1 (the maiden flight) and up to the recent ones.
- Expandable: we periodically release new missions and features, enhancing playability and sim life.
- TrackIR(tm) Support in 3D Virtual Cockpit and first person view during EVA
- Multiple Screens support for Matrox TripleHead2Go(tm) and Nvidia nView (tm)
- Native support for Vuzix iWear VR920 Stereoscopic goggles + head tracking. This is the closest you can get to the NASA VR Labs where Shuttle Astronauts train for ISS missions.
This file has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5 with a total of 3 votes and 1 review comments.
- Download hits
- File size
- 114.58 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned within the last 30 days with ClamAV and found to be free of all known virus.
- Access to file
- Content Rating
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our installation help page here or view the README file contained within the file.