Flight1 Software has released an update 1.2 to their Cessna Skyhawk 172R. The update, free to registered owners, revises or updates a variety of items. For full details, click on Read More.
Flight One Software has released version 1.2 of the Skyhawk 172R. This version corrects a few anomolies, provides a few different changes and offers some other new items that were not in the original release or version 1.1. Some of the revised items include:
- Includes all of update 1.1 items.
- Revised VC night lighting.
- Slightly larger main gear.
- VC fuel selector is now operative.
- Updates TextoMatic and manual to the latest version.
- Corrects Master/Battery switch operation.
- Adds new fixed view windows in 2D mode.
- External view of aircraft/instrument panel now has operable and backlit gauges.
- Much more...
Visit the Flight One Software website at http://www.flight1.com and click on the 'Updates and Support' link at the top of the page to download the latest update, or if you have not yet purchased the Flight 1 Skyhawk 172.