Cessna 182T Skylane G-LUEK
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.78 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint of G-LUEK for the payware A2A Cessna 182 Skylane. G-LUEK originally started out as N2467A in the U.S.A. in 2006. It became G-LUEK in 2009 when it was added to the U.K. CAA register. By Alexander Firth.
- Copy the "texture.G-LUEK" folder into your A2A_C182 folder.
- Add the following text to your Aircraft.CFG. Remember to change the XX to the next sequence number.
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="A2A Simulations Inc."
description="C182T G-LUEK. Repaint by Alex Firth."
The archive a2a_c182t_g-luek.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|A2A C182T G-LUEK||12.05.14||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.