Now available from Perfect Flight for FS2004 is General Aviation Adventures. Previous owners needing the FS2004 upgrade can download it for free. New customers will find the add-on includes planes, pilot handbook, airport reference book and fourty adventure flights. For full details, click on Read More.
Perfect Flight announces availability of a new version of their "General Aviation Adventures" add-on. The update makes the product work with Flight Simulator 2004 and comes FREE for previous users.
General Aviation is defined as all aviation other than military and commercial airlines. It is one of most important and dynamic industries, carrying 145 million passengers annually on general aviation aircraft ranging from two-seat training aircraft to intercontinental business jets. General Aviation add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 and 2004 includes:
- The Pilot Handbook
- The Airport Information Reference Book
- Forty Perfect Flight / ABL Adventures
The new ABL Adventures features:
- Complete AI/ATC interaction
- AI traffic available during the adventure
- Speed restriction
- Now the flights are rated and the score is announced
- Complete Cabin Announcement: gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings.
- Check Lists (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking)
- Speeds Call, 80 knots, V1, Vr, V2, flaps, gear
- Radar Altimeter