FS2004 Air France Boeing 737-400
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.12 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default B737-400 in Air France livery. Includes reflective textures. By Klaas Baehre.
This repaint was made for FS 2004 (FS 9), but should also work with FS 2002 because the Boeing 737-400 didn't change from FS 2002 to 2004. I haven't tested that, though.
Repaint includes reflective textures.
Just the standard procedure with repaints.
- Copy the texture.XX folder to your FS 2004 b737-400 folder. E.g., in the English version of FS 2004 the new folder would be called: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\b737_400\texture.XX.
- Replace the XX in the name of the folder "texture.XX" with the number following the highest number of texture folders already installed. If you haven't installed any repaints yet, this number is likely to be 5: "texture.5".
- Open the aircraft.cfg in the b737_400 folder with a text editor. Copy the following text to this file just below the other [fltsim.#] blocks. Change the three XX (in line 1, 2 and 7...) in the new block to the number you assigned to the texture folder ("5" in the example above).
title=Boeing 737-400 PaintXX
description="Boeing 737-400 - Repaint in Air France livery by Klaas Baehre"
- Start MSFS, select the Air France Boeing 737-400.
- Bon vol!
The archive af737kb9.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.