FS2004 Ilyushin IL-14 Paint Kit
- Paint Kit
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 15.3 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Templates (paint kit) for repainting the JBK Ilyushin IL14 (IL14_10.ZIP). Uses layered Photoshop files, so experience with various graphics programs is required. By Jens B. Kristensen.
The files are in layered Photoshop *.psd format. I assume you know how to paint aircraft for FS, so here are just a few remarks:
- Alpha channel is not included. The alpha channel can be extracted from the *.bmp texture files included with the model, using dxtbmp or a similar program.
- This model hasn't got transparent windows (except the cockpit), so to get proper night lighting you must prepare a light map for each of the *_t.bmp textures and save it as *_L.bmp. The windows had a different layout for each version, according to operator. The easiest is to copy the *_L.bmp's from one of the existing texture folders.
- The paint kit includes one of my own paints (Aeroflot IL-14M) as an example. Replace this layers with your own.
The archive il14_paintkit.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.