FS2004 Project Open Sky Boeing 757-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 6.51 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Project Open Sky Boeing 757200 official paint kit v1. Features dynamic shine wingview or virtual cockpit, opening doors, 3D flight attendants, realistic FDE, accurate C32A specific FDE, accurate dimensions, accurate specifications, accurate flight performance, full damage profiles, different engine variants, different engine performance, different and accurate gauges, default and alternate gear points, full operations manual complete with speed charts, detailed lighting effects for FS2004. Model by Lee Rosario, Albert Bouwman, C. Vincent Cho, Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics by Warren C. Daniel. FDE advice by Nick Peterson, Simon Ng Hin Tat. Master textures by Jaco du Preez and Ben Hewitt.
Features (in depth):
- Dynamic shine.
- Wingview or Virtual Cockpit.
- Opening Doors & cargo doors.
- 3d Flight Attendants in the cabin.
- All normal animations.
- Realistic FDE.
- First appearance of accurate C32A specific FDE, with 757200 variants.
- Accurate dimensions.
- Accurate specifications.
- Accurate flight performance based on performance charts.
- Accurate flight performance based on certified pilot input.
- Full damage profiles for major body locations, flaps, struts, tires and engines.
- Different engine variants.
- Different engine performance, thrust maps, and fuel burn per different engine type.
- Different and accurate gauges based on engine type and performance.
- Default and alternate gear points for aircraft look vs. performance feel.
- Full operations manual complete with speed charts.
- New detailed lighting effects for FS2004.
Paint the different texture sections with the correct engine and wing types etc in Photoshop, PaintShop Pro or other program then put the painted texture files into the texture folder of your paint.
Both of the fuse types are included. If the airline you are painting uses a different amount of windows. Delete and add as required in a texture editing program.
All the wing types are also included.
Door assignments for the Project Opensky Boeing 757-200.
PAX door 1 = Shift + E
PAX door 2 = Tailhook
Normal luggage doors = Shift + E + 2
Big Cargo door = Wingfold
The archive po752kit.zip has 38 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Engine Textures||10.30.03||0 B|
|Fuselage Textures||10.30.03||0 B|
|Misc Textures||10.30.03||0 B|
|Wing Textures||10.30.03||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.