FS2004 Iran Air Boeing 747SP EP-IAC
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.19 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only; requires SB747SP.ZIP. Model by Mike Stone. Repaint by Graeme Porter.
Side profile view of Iran Air Boeing 747SP EP-IAC in flight.
Once you have obtained and installed the 747-SP, follow these instructions to install:
- Extract the "texture.iran" folder to the 747-SP folder in your "Aircraft" directory (i.e. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FS2004\Aircraft\b747sp)
- Edit the "aircraft.cfg" file, pasting this new [fltsim.x] section immediately following the last one that's already there, changing the "x" to the next number available (i.e. if your last [fltsim.x] section is [fltsim.4] then change the "x" to "5")
title=MST 747SP Iran
description=More than 30 years ago, the 747 made its first trip from New York to London. Since then, it's become the standard by which other large passenger jets are judged. Its size, range, speed and capacity were then, and are now, the best in its class.
- You should now find the aircraft in Flight Simulator under the following category - Boeing < 747-SP < Iran Air < History
The archive iran74s.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.