FSX Monarch Boeing 737-800
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.7 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Monarch Boeing 737-800. A repaint for the default B737-800. Monarch is an English airline and used to have B737-200's and 737-300's in their fleet. As they don't use 737's now which they have now sold on to many airlines. The airline has much larger aircraft now. Repaint by Alex Hartshorne.
THIS IS FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X ONLY AND WILL NOT WORK ON OTHER SIMULATORS.
Thank you for installing Monarch repaint for Microsoft Flight Simulators default 737-800.
Please read these steps below if you are unsure on what to do.
1. Go to the directory of aircraft on FSX. It should look some thing like this in the address bar:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes
2. When you are in this directory, click on 'B737_800'.
3. When you are in this folder, click on 'Aircraft.cfg' which should open in Notepad however if it does not. Right click on 'Aircraft.cfg' and click on 'Open with' which should bring up
another window which has a selection of default programs such as Paint, Notepad, Word and a few others. Click on 'Notepad' when you have found it (you may have to scroll down) and click
4. You will find that they is loads of 'fltsim._'. Scroll down until you find the last one and then paste with this code in-between the next line. Remember you can press enter if you need to expand the line and when you have found the last 'fltsim'. Now copy this code below inbetween the lines:
title=Boeing 737-800 - Monarch
description="Repaint by Alex Hartshorne"
5. Close 'Notepad' and save the changed which you have just made. Now go back to the folder which contained a folder called 'texture.sunexpress'. Drag and drop this folder in to the 'B737_800' folder.
6. Start up Flight Simulator X and you should see that 'Monarch' 737-800 is waiting for your next flight.
Thanks to Alex Hartshorne for creating this wonderful repaint.
The archive monarch-default-737-800.zip has 33 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||02.28.11||2.34 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.