FS2004 Pakistan International Airbus A300
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.04 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
PIA uses these aircraft on high density short and medium haul routes. Requires the full package SGAA3B42.ZIP from Stewart-Global Aircraft. Painted in photoreal 32 bit extended textures by Awais Muzaffar and Ali Mujtaba (Flightsim Pakistan).
Screenshot of Pakistan International Airbus A300 on runway.
Aircraft Designed by Stewart-Global Aircraft:
- Erick Cantu (Model, Textures)
- Chris Trott (Technical Advisor)
- Bill Lutz (Technical Advisor)
- Harald Nehring and FrankWeis (Use of their A310 FDE)
- Albaro Villegas (Maintenance Facility Planner Used as Reference)
- Fraser Turner (Custom Animations)
1. Download and install the base A300B4 package SGA_A300B4-200.zip by SGA.
2. Locate the folder of the installed A300 B4 under the aircraft folder in FS2004. It should look something like this C:\fs2004\aircraft\SGA_A300B4-200.
3. Extract the texture.pia folder in the SGA_A300B4-200 folder.
4. Open up the aircraft.cfg file in the SGA_A300B4-200 folder and cut paste the following entries. Replace x with the appropriate number. e.g [fltsim.1, fltsim.2 and so on]
title=SGA A300B4-200 PIA
ui_variation=Pakistan International Airlines
description=Aircraft designed by SGA. Painted by Awais Muzaffar & Ali Mujtaba
5. Run FS2004 and select Airbus in the aircraft selection window and select PIA from the A300B4 variation window. That's all there is to it.
The archive fsp2pk30.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.