FSX Piper Navajo
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.49 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 10 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fictional repaint for the Flight Sim Developers FSD Piper Navajo v2. By Arild Elverum.
Screenshot of Piper Navajo in flight.
You must have the FSD Navajo V2 to use this paint!
There were not too many paints for this fantastic handflyer, so I made one. The aircraft has a nice feel and sense of mass. It is one of the best FDE's in its class.
But that is just my opinion.
This is a fictional repaint of an air taxi charter, and is not meant to depict a specific real world aircraft.
- Copy the folder named "texture.G-DAQP" to the "FSD Piper Navajo" folder.
- Cut and paste the text in the enclosed cfg to the aircraft cfg, and make sure to edit the [fltsim.X] number.
The archive texture_g-daqp.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.