FS2004 Kestrel Aviation Douglas DC-3 G-AMFV
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An ex BEA Pionair. Based at Castle Donnington, East Midlands Airport, she was a regular visitor to Speke Airport, Liverpool in the 1970's. Also features a new DC-3 prop bitmap and new DC-3 interior. By Trev Morson.
Screenshot of Kestrel Aviation Douglas DC-3 in flight.
- Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory.
- Make a new folder "texture.x" in your FS2004\Aircraft\Douglas_DC3 (Where 'x' equals the next number in sequence in your texture folders, example if you have texture to texture.3, you would make a new folder named texture.4).
- Copy the following text into your aircraft.cfg file located inFS2004\Aircraft\Douglas_DC3.
title=Douglas DC-3 Kestrel Aviation
description="Kestrel Aviation DC-3 G-AMFV, it was an ex BEA Pionair. Based at Castle Donnington, East Midlands Airport, UK, it was a regular visitor to Speke Airport, Liverpool UK in the 1970's."
- Replace the 'x' where you see [fltsim.x] with the number this aircraft represents. example.. If it is your third aircraft it would be [fltsim.2]. (begins with fltsim.0).
- Replace the 'x' against texture= with the number this aircraft represents. example.. If it is your third aircraft it would be texture=2 (starts from texture=0 onward).
The archive kestrel.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.