FSX US Airways Express Bombardier CRJ-700 Repaint
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.62 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the FSX default CRJ700 aircraft. Textures only. Painted in the new US Airways Express paint scheme. By Daniel Fredrickson.
- Extract contents into a temporary place IE: desktop.
- Move the folder texture.usexp into your Flight Simulator X Directory under the Bombardier_CRJ_700 folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file, then copy and paste the following at the end of the current aircraft file, replacing the "x" with the next highest number:
title=Bombardier CRJ 700 US Airways
ui_variation="US Airways Express"
description="The CRJ (Canadair Regional Jet) family of aircraft was derived from the Canadair Challenger business jet, which began its operational life as the LearStar 600. The Bombardier Canadair CRJ700, which entered service in 2001, is a stretched version of the CRJ100/200 regional jet, with increased seating capacity from 50 to 70. With increased length and upgraded landing gear, the CRJ700 features a longer wing span and leading edge slats. Like other members of the CRJ family, the CRJ700 features an electronic flight instrument system (EFIS) avionics suite and 'glass cockpit' instrumentation."
The archive usexpcrj.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.