FSX US Airways Bombardier CRJ 700 - Star Alliance Livery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The FSX default Bombardier CRJ700 repainted Star Alliance for the FSX demo and beta. Textures only. By Ed Knapp.
NOTE: I have seen some issues in the FSX beta with these textures. If you get an invisible plane, load another plane and then reload this one.
- Copy the entire folder (texture.star) created by the zip into your Bombardier_CRJ_700 directory. Depending where you installed FSX, the path might look as follows.
Beta path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Bombardier_CRJ_700
Demo path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X Demo\SimObjects\airplanes\Bombardier_CRJ_700
- Find the existing "texture" folder for the CRJ- 700 and copy all the textures from there into this new directory. DO NOT OVERWRITE THE FILES ALREADY CONTAINED IN THIS FOLDER!!!.
- Copy and paste the following into the existing aircraft.cfg for the CRJ.
title=Bombardier CRJ 700 Star Alliance
description="The CRJ (Canadair Regional Jet) family of aircraft was derived from the Canadair Challenger business jet, which began its operational life as the LearStar 600. The Bombardier Canadair CRJ700, which entered service in 2001, is a stretched version of the CRJ100/200 regional jet, with increased seating capacity from 50 to 70. With increased length and upgraded landing gear, the CRJ700 features a longer wing span and leading edge slats. Like other members of the CRJ family, the CRJ700 features an electronic flight instrument system (EFIS) avionics suite and 'glass cockpit' instrumentation."
- Replace the "X"'s in the new [fltsim X] headings with the next numbers in the sequence.
- Save the aircraft.cfg and you're done.
The archive crj_700.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|read me.txt||09.01.06||2.45 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.