FSX IAF Republic F-84
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.81 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a Alphasim's F84 Thunderstreak updated for FSX (except for a new panel). Aircraft is painted in Israeli Air force paint scheme as they flew in 1956 during the Suez crisis. Aircraft has new texture, new flight dynamics, and new effects. Read the read me file first file includes the original panel files. By Mark Rooks.
Screenshot of IAF Republic F-84 in flight.
- As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " F-84 IAF " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft"
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files. The following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder: CFG, Airfile, Model, Sound, Panel, Textures.
- Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges"
- Unzip the effects folder and put the effects in the FSX effects folder located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\effects"
- Effects files are all the Afterburner effects in the Afterburner folder and the FX file in the Smoke effects folder.
The archive iaf_f-84.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|F-84 IAF.zip||02.22.15||5.83 MB|
|Original F-84 Thunderstreak panel.zip||02.22.15||884.80 kB|
|Original Readme.txt||02.22.15||311 B|
|Read Me First.txt||02.22.15||2.93 kB|
|screen F84.jpg||02.22.15||114.47 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.