FSX Dragonair Airbus A321 B-HTH.
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.5 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Dragonair Airbus A321. A repaint of the Project Airbus A321 IAE model in the colors of Dragonair, registered B-HTH. Comes with optional DXT 5 and 32-bit textures. Textures only, requires the base pack from Project Airbus. Dragonair is an airline based in Hong Kong which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific. By Diego Roxas.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Extract your texture quality of choice (DX5 or 32bit)
2. Copy the 'texture.DR' folder from the zip and paste it in the airplane's folder in FSX (dest. C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObkects/Airplanes/[folder name]
3. Open "aircraft.cfg" of the airplane. Copy the "install codes" and paste it after the next repaint code. Change the "X" in [flightsim.X] to a number next to the last repaint. The codes look like this:
4. Open FSX and enjoy the repaint!
The repaints are tested and working with FSX Acceleration.
TAKE NOTE: This requires the base A321 IAE model from Project Airbus (not included in this upload)
The archive pa321_dragonair_fsx.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Install Code.txt||05.31.11||840 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.