FSX Republic P-47D FD Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.84 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The P-47D engine has a maximum speed around 428 mph at 30,000 feet. Adjusted aircraft.cfg specs for the J.R. Lucariny prop at 30,000 feet to reach that goal (instrument 235 knots, true speed 377 knots, or 428+ mph) as delineated in specifications. Included is an aircraft.cfg file for the P-47D to reach that goal for those desiring to a feel of the real as possible. The P-47D (P47DUS2.ZIP) is needed. By Dana Eng.
Installation instruction for FSX and FS2004.
1. Go to your p47dus airplane/aircraft folder and back-up the original aircraft.cfg by renaming it aircraftorg.cfg.
2. Copy and paste the aircraft.cfg file from zip file into the above folder.
3. That's it. Tested in FSX and FS2004.
The archive p47dfmod.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Readme installp47mod.txt||05.09.09||322 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.