FSX Martin B-26B/C Marauder
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 206.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSX Native B-26B/C Martin Marauder by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Martial Feron, Steve Bryant, William Ellis, Greenhouse357, Pierre-Jean Carosin and Sounds by Nigel Richards.
Original Pilot figures by Jan Visser. Camera views by Joe Cusick. Radios by Richard "Real_Old_Salt" Murray. Thanks to "Gaucho_59" for the OH trim wheel textures.
This package is designed to work in FSX as a native product.
- The pilot and gunner figures visibility is controlled by the battery switch.
- The pilot entry/exit hatch (between the seats) is activated by shift+e to open/close.
- The bomb bay doors use the shift+e, 2 cargo door key sequence.
- The pilot/co-pilot windows use shift+e to open/close.
- The Yoke can be hidden by clicking the "YK" icon on the VC panel.
Fuel Management: All fuel feeds through the main tanks so no fuel management/tank management is necessary.
- Takeoff: 50% flaps are required for loaded takeoff.
- Climbout: 24" Map, 2400 RPMs
- Cruise: 21" Map, 2100 RPMs
See performance and operational docs in the Docs folder.
Thanks to Tom Falley for a great flight model, and to all the SOH members who supported the effort along the way. Thanks to Jan Visser for the pilot figures.
The archive b26msfsx1_1.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Available Liveries.jpg||02.02.18||181.26 kB|
|B26 Updates since beta.txt||02.03.18||1.86 kB|
|FSX Installation.txt||02.02.18||1.32 kB|
|USE and DISTRIBUTION.txt||02.02.18||1.01 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.