Flying Club 2 features three of the most popular General Aviation aircraft in the world - the PA28-181 Archer III, the twin-engined Beechcraft Duchess 76 and the R44 helicopter. All the aircraft have authentic and realistic avionics suites and an additional set of color schemes as well as the default paint schemes.
All the aircraft are modeled in very high detail, based on extensive research on the real-world aircraft featured in the pack.
For FSX users we have included the ultra-detailed scenery for Denham airfield just to the west of London, so not only can you fly all these aircraft, but you'll also have a new airfield at which to base them!
All the aircraft in Flying Club 2 are fully updated to the latest Flight Simulator X SP2 and DX10 preview specifications.
- Authentic avionics as fitted to the real aircraft
- Authentic custom interior and exterior sound sets recorded from the real aircraft
- Realistic custom flight models
- High quality aircraft textures inside and out
- All models are based on extensive research on the actual real-world aircraft
- Immersive virtual cockpits with mouse clickable instruments and knobs
- Authentic 2D instrument panels included
- Aircraft work in FSX and FS2004
- Includes extra FSX view options
- Authentic animations - propellers, rotor blades, drive belts, rotating wheels, moving flaps, elevators, rudders, ailerons, nose wheel steering, entry doors, engine inspection panels, undercarriage shock absorber movement, trim tabs and where applicable, variable pitch props and operating landing gear - even the door handles and sun visors work!
- Visually detailed engine compartments and small but important items like the brake fluid lines, pitot head, Comms and Nav radio antennas, sun visors, footsteps, tie-down points, flap hinges, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps and grab handles
- Operating navigation and landing lights
- Cockpit night lighting
- Printed manual