FSX USAF P-51D Mustang FF-902
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 26.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint only for the Warbirdsim P-51 "Little Friends I" product. The subject of a brilliant 1947 color photo, P-51D-30-NA 44-74902 was photographed at a unique moment in time, between the switch from the USAAF to the USAF. While the "stars and bars" on the fuselage have been updated to the 1947 mandate of adding red bars, the stars on the wings are still void of the red bars. With the aircraft driven hard and put away wet, the aircraft is covered in weathering and stains. The filler and paint finish on the wings has started to come off, so the entire wings have been stripped to bare metal, with stencils and markings re-applied. By John Terrell.
Screenshot of USAF P-51D Mustang FF-902 in flight.
- Place the "Texture.FF-902" folder into the "P-51D_Little_Friends_75_DT" folder.
- Copy the following Aircraft.CFG file text, and paste into the Aircraft.CFG file - following the last of the same text-entries - within the "P-51D_Little_Friends_75_DT" folder.
- Replace the [fltsim.X] value, with the next value in the order of the aircraft variation entries.
title = Warbirdsim P-51D Mustang "FF-902"
sim = P-51D
model = BBD
texture = FF-902
atc_id = 902
ui_manufacturer = North American Aviation
ui_type = WWII P-51D Mustang
ui_variation = "FF-902"
visual_damage = 0
The archive wbs_p51d_ff902.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me!!.txt||05.30.12||1.58 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.