FS2004 Air Pullmantur Boeing 747-200 N747
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 612.06 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Air Pullmantur livery for AI Aardvark's B747-200 model. Textures only; requires AIA742PW.ZIP. By David White.
Screenshot of Air Pullmantur Boeing 747-200 in the air.
- Just drop the texture folders into your "AIA_747_200_GE" folder. (The base 747-200 package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
This aircraft was designed specifically for use as an AI aircraft. As such, the primary design criteria were that it look good sitting at the gate, or as seen when landing from an aircraft waiting to take off.
This plane also uses 16 different LOD (levels of detail) models, which means that as the plane gets visually smaller, the model displayed becomes simpler and simpler, thus reducing the drag on your computer.
If you download a GMAX aircraft that is just gorgeous, but really chews up your frame rates when used as AI if several of them appear on the screen at once, the designer probably did not use the LOD feature, so the model is always 20,000 polygons no matter how far away from you it is.
The archive ai742pl2.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIA 747-200 Air Pullmantur Readme.txt||10.29.04||5.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.