FSX Israeli Air Force F-15 Eagle
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.6 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a two Eagle livery of the Coral Flight v2 F15 Strike Eagle for Flight Simulator X. The United States Air Force selected the McDonnell Douglas design in 1967 to meet the services need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976. IAF Eagle #1 is a Israeli Air Force Strike Eagle in low visibility desert camo. USAF Eagle #2 is a member of the 325th Fighter Wing based at Tyndall AFB. Painted in a low visibility tactical gray. Package includes FSX updates by Danny Garnier. Textures and updated flight dynamics by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of Israeli Air Force F-15 Eagle in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " F-15 Twin Eagles " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- The unzipped Effects Folder goes into the FSX Effect Folder: ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\effects".
The archive f15twineagles.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|F-15 Twin Eagles.zip||11.25.12||12.07 MB|
|IAF Screen.jpg||11.25.12||26.47 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||11.23.12||1.99 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.