FS2004 Aurigny Air Service Beechcraft Baron
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.4 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default Beech Baron. Repaint by Thierry Pujol.
- Extract this zip file into a temporary folder of your choice.
- Copy the folders texture.aurigny and panel.aurigny into the beech_baron_58 folder of your FS 9 aircraft directory.
- Copy and paste the following lines into your aircraft.cfg file directly under the last [fltsim] section (replace the X with the next available number):
title=Beech Baron 58 Aurigny Air Service
atc_airline=Aurigny Air Service
ui_variation="Aurigny Air Service"
description="Aurigny Air Services Limited is the only airline based in Guernsey, Channel Islands, and wholly owned by the States of Guernsey. Created in 1968, it operates passenger and freight services between the Channel Islands (Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney), western France and England.\n\nIts name 'Aurigny' comes from the French/Auregnais name for Alderney, whose local language was made extinct by an influx of people from England.\n\nThis is a virtual repaint, Aurigny Air Service doesn't have any Beech Baron 58.\n\nRepaint by Thierry PUJOL November 2007"
- Save the changes to the aircraft.cfg file by the pulldown File/Save menu.
The archive tpuaur58.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.