FSX KLM Douglas DC-10-30 PH-DTC (Old Colors)
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Commercial Level Simulations (CLS) DC10-30. Repaint by Bonnie Windsor.
- Unzip 'KLM PH-DTC OC KLM' into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/CLS_DC10_30 location.
- Copy the BMP files from any of the other CLS_DC10_30 Texture into Texture.KLM PH-DTC OC KLM but DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY OF THE EXISTING FILES in Texture.KLM PH-DTC OC KLM.
- Note: This is done to add the virtual cockpit and all other file required, which I did not paint.
- Paste this into your aircraft.cfg and change the XX to the next fltsim number.
title=Commercial Level Simulations - DC-10-30-50C Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM) PH-DTC OC
texture=KLM PH-DTC OC KLM
description=Commerical Level Simulations\nBoeing \/ McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30\nVersion - Version-2005.1.1\n\nFS2004 Only\n\nEngine Type: GE CF6-50C\n\nFor proper operation: See DC-10 manual and performance documentation.
ui_createdby="Commercial Level Simulations"
ui_variation=Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM) PH-DTC OC
The archive klmphdtx.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|KLM PH-DTC OC KLM.gif||04.20.07||5.86 kB|
|KLM PH-DTC OC KLM.jpg||04.20.07||66.81 kB|
|KLM PH-DTC OC KLM.txt||05.30.07||343 B|
|Texture.KLM PH-DTC OC KLM||05.30.07||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.