Fairchild 24R Ranger
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 22.27 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of the LHC Fairchild Ranger that was used for Civil Air Patrol. This requires the payware Fairchild 24 Series by Lionheart Creations. By Bill Ortis. Repaint by Eliezer Rice.
- Simply drop this texture folder into the main Fairchild 24R folder in the Airplanes folder in FSX or Prepar3D.
- Copy the below Registry Blocks and add them to the 'aircraft.cfg' file.
- Open the 'aircraft.cfg' file with Windows Notepad
- On the top of all the input is the Registry Blocks. Go to the last Registry Block and paste this new one in (Control - V to paste).
- When pasted in, make sure the series of numbers are redone to match yours 'in order'. If you do not, the texture will not show up. Example, if the last one was 13, the new one will be 14, etc. Change both the top and second top sentence numbers of the 'new' Registry pack.
title=Fairchild 24R CAP
kb_reference=Fairchild F-24R - UC61-K_ref
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
The archive lhc_ranger_cap.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Ranger 24 CAP.jpg||05.15.14||166.25 kB|
|Read Me.txt||05.15.14||243 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.