FSX Yugoslav Air Force F-86E (M) Sabre
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 13.26 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of the Milviz North American F-86F Sabre, to represent an F-86E (M) flown by the Yugoslav Air Force aerobatic display team based at Batajnica in 1960. The Yugoslav Air Force acquired 122 ex-RAF Sabre Mk. 4's in 1957 and they were not finally retired until the early 1970's when a small number were re-exported to Honduras. By Dave Quincey.
- Unzip the file to a location of your choice.
- Copy and paste the 'texture.JRV' folder into your 'Milviz F-86' directory.
- Open the 'aircraft.cfg' file and copy and paste the following at the end of the [fltsim.xx] section.
title = Milviz F-86F-30 JRV
ui_variation="Yugoslav Aerobatic Team"
Replace the .xx with the next number available and save.
The archive yugof86.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||08.08.13||1.84 kB|
|Sabre JRV 4.jpg||08.08.13||680.54 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.