FSX F100 Sabre Need For Speed
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.52 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Kazunori Ito's F-100 Super Sabre updated for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This version is of the later models capable of over 1000 MPH. This aircraft uses Bob Chicilo's panel. Aircraft package includes new FSX effects. Textures, updates and new flight dynamics by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " F-100 - Super Sabre.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft.
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges"
- Unzip the effects folder and put the effects in the FSX effects folder located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\effects"
- Effects files are all the Afterburner effects in the Afterburner folder and the FX file in the Smoke effects folder.
The archive f100ss.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Bob Chicilo 's panel.zip||01.31.11||1.73 MB|
|F-100 - Super Sabre.zip||05.02.13||8.18 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||05.02.13||2.75 kB|
|screen F100.jpg||05.02.13||50.49 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.