FSX Fuerza Aerea del Peru C27J Spartan FAP328
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.14 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the Iris Simulations C-27J Spartan. This repaint was created by using the original paint kit released with the aircraft and represents the first of four Alenia C27J Spartan aircraft acquired for the Peruvian Air Force. By Jorge Chin.
Screenshot of C27J Spartan FAP328 in flight.
- Unzip the file.
- Put the folder "texture.FAP328" in the directory SIMOBJECTS/AIRPLANES/IRIS C-27J SPARTAN.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
ui_manufacturer="IRIS Platinum Series"
ui_variation="Fuerza Aerea del Peru"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Logistics Aircraft"
ui_createdby="IRIS Flight Simulation Software"
description=C-27J Spartan by\n\nIRIS Flight Simulation Software.
The archive c27j_spartan_fap328.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|IRIS C-27J Spartan FAP||05.05.15||0 B|
|Read Me.txt||05.05.15||1.48 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.