FS2002/FS2004/FSX FSHost v3.2 multiplayer server program. FSHost is a Windows-based server program for multiplayer games that can be used in place of the server built into the game itself. It adds lots of new features, and since it uses very few system resources, it's perfect for unattended publi...
- Download hits
- File size
- 1.48 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FS2002/FS2004/FSX FSHost v3.2 multiplayer server program. FSHost is a Windows-based server program for multiplayer games that can be used in place of the server built into the game itself. It adds lots of new features, and since it uses very few system resources, it's perfect for unattended public servers as well as individuals hosting a game that they're also playing in. By Russell Gilbert.
Installation and Start-up
- Extract ALL files in the zip file (FSHost32.zip) to any directory. (For example "CProgram FilesFSHost" would be fine) All files MUST be in the same directory.
- When upgrading from a previous version, the easiest way is to make a backup copy of the existing FSHost directory and then unzip the new files to the same directory, overwriting the existing files.
- Go to the directory you extracted the files to, and run the program (FSHost32.exe).
- The server will start automatically. You're now hosting a game, and the log window will show your current IP address that others should connect to.
- If you want to join the game yourself as a player, start FS2002, FS2004, or FSHostClient (for FSX) and connect to FSHost as though you were connecting to someone else's game. Leave the IP address field blank, click Search, and it should find FSHost running on your own machine. (Detailed instructions: If you're at the starting screen, click Multiplayer, then "Open multiplayer session", leave the IP address field blank, then click Search, then Join. If you're already in the plane, go to Flights / Multiplayer / Connect, leave the IP address field blank, then click Search, then Join.)
Screenshot from FSHost
The archive fshost32.zip has 44 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.