FSX Boeing 737-800 Gauge Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.9 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Boeing 737-800 Gauge Fix. Fixes several problems with the default FSX B737-800 gauges - includes Matt Smith's PFD Flight Director fix (FSX738PFDFIX.ZIP). This file fixes: LE flaps annunciator lights, Flight Director roll needle, landing lights switch, nav lights switch, fuel crossfeed annunciator light. By Csaba Saghi.
Boeing 737-800 Gauge Fix
Fixes several problems with the default FSX Boeing 737-800 gauges - includes Matt Smith' PFD Flight Director fix (fsx738pfdfix.zip) with his kind permission. This file fixes the following issues:
1. The LE flaps annunciator lights now work correctly (they didn't work at all) - fix by Gary Davies
2. The vertical (roll) needle of the Flight Director now moves properly - fix by Matthew Smith
3. The landing lights switch on the overhead now works correctly (it worked in an inverse manner) - fix by Csaba Sághi
4. The logo lights switch on the overhead toggles the nav lights (there was no nav lights switch) - fix by Csaba Sághi
5. The fuel crossfeed annunciator light on the overhead now doesn't go dim at night with panel lights off - fix by Csaba Sághi
- backup your original B737_800.cab file in the SimObjects/Airplanes/B737_800/panel folder
- replace the original B737_800.cab file in the SimObjects/Airplanes/B737_800/panel folder with the one provided here
The archive b738gaufix.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.