FSX Bombardier CRJ-700 Gauge Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.14 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bombardier CRJ-700 Gauge Fix. Fixes several problems with the default FSX Bombardier CRJ700 gauges - includes Matt Smith's MFD fix (CRJ7MFDFIX.ZIP). This file fixes: "TAS" value on the MFD, tooltip for the "Bearing Pointer 2" button, ADF bearing indication on "Bearing Pointer 2", Mach number field on the MFD, moving map views, night lighting of the PFD, MFD, radio, and backup PFD. By Csaba Saghi.
Bombardier CRJ-700 Gauge Fix
Fixes several problems with the default FSX Bombardier CRJ-700 gauges - includes Matt Smith' MFD fix (crj7mfdfix.zip) with his kind permission. This file fixes the following issues:
1. The "TAS" number on the MFD now shows the correct True Airspeed. - fix by Matthew Smith
2. The tooltip for the "Bearing Pointer 2" button now indicates that it is #2 as well as its correct status (VOR, ADF etc). - fix by Matthew Smith
3. "Bearing pointer 2" can now be used to point to ADF as well as VOR2 (before, only pointer 1 could indicate ADF bearing). - fix by Matthew Smith
4. Slightly increased size of Mach number field on the PFD to avoid cutting off last digit. - fix by Matthew Smith
5. Eliminated not working moving map views (the MFD now has only HSI & Expanded HSI views). - fix by Matthew Smith
6. Several glass gauge elements on the PFD, MFD, radio, and backup PFD now don't go dim at night with panel lights off - fix by Csaba Sághi
- backup your original Bombardier_CRJ_700.cab file in the SimObjects/Airplanes/Bombardier_CRJ_700/panel folder
- replace the original Bombardier_CRJ_700.cab file in the SimObjects/Airplanes/Bombardier_CRJ_700/panel folder with the one provided here
The archive crj7gaufix.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.