FSX USN Low Vis Embraer A-29B Super Tucano
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.53 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
USN Low Vis Embraer A-29B Super Tucano. Fictional repaint of a US Navy low visibility A-29B Super Tucano. Requires the A-29B by Tim Conrad (A-29B_ST.ZIP). Repaint by Paul Barry.
A-29B Super Tucano USN Low Vis Repaint.
This file contains a repaint of the superb A-29B Super Tucano by Tim Conrad in a fictional USN low visibility livery.You will require the original A-29B file by Tim Conrad for this file to work.Repaint by Paul Barry using the paintkit by Tim Conrad.
- Extract the files to a temporary location.
- Copy the folder - "texture.usnlv" - found in this download - into your A-29B aircraft folder in FSX.ie..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A-29B.
- Now make a backup copy of your A-29B aircraft cfg file.This allows you to return to your original position if required.
- Next, using notepad, you open the original aircraft cfg file in the A-29B folder and add the following (note you will need to replace the "XX" with the next number in the sequence in your aircraft cfg file).
ui_variation="U S Navy Low Vis"
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
-Then save and close your amended config file.
The archive a29busnlv.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME!.txt||11.01.10||1.28 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.