FS2004 HNAC A300B4-605R Base Package
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The A300-600 development of the earlier A300B4 incorporated a number of significant improvements and refinements, foremost being a two crew flightdeck and increased range. This base model represents msn #423, registration F-WWAV, first A300B4-605R built. This base package includes the Airbus Industries demonstrator livery. By Harald Nehring and Frank Weiss.
Screenshot of HNAC A300B4-605R on the ground.
Apart from the two crew EFIS cockpit, with digital avionics based on that developed for the A310, changes included the A310's tail empennage which increased freight and passenger payloads, small winglets (an option from 1989, standard from 1991), simplified systems, greater use of composites, Fowler flaps and increased camber on the wings, new brakes and APU, and improved payload/range through an extensive drag reducing airframe clean up and new engines. First flight for the A300- 600 was on July 8 1983, the first airline delivery was in March 1984.
The A300-600 was further developed into the longer range A300-600R, its extended range courtesy of a fuel trim tank in the tailplane and higher maximum takeoff weights. First flight was on December 9 1987, first delivery was April 20 1988 (to American Airlines).
Convertible freight/passenger versions of all variants of the A300 have been offered, as has the all freight A300F4-600. The first new build pure freighter A300, one of 36 ordered for Federal Express, flew in December 1993. UPS is another major A300-600F customer, following its September 1998 order for 30. Airbus also offers conversion packages of existing passenger A300s into freighters with a left side forward freight door and strengthened floor.
This base model represents msn #423, registration F-WWAV, first A300B4- 605R built. The plane was delivered to American Airlines on April 20, 1988 and is still in service as reg. no. N91050.
- Moving elevator, elevator trim (yes, the whole horizontal stabilizer moves), rudder, aileron, flaps, slats, krueger flap, spoilers, spoileron.
- FS2002/4 style turning nose wheel, only turns when the plane is moving on the ground.
- FS2002/4 navigation, beacon, strobe, landing, taxi, rwy turnoff and logo lights.
- Dynamic shine on external parts.
- Reflective textures with light maps.
- Transparent cockpit windows.
- 2-stage rolling wheels.
- Retracting gear with tilting main gear bogies, mechanics true to Airbus specs.
- 3-stage rotating engine fan.
- Deploying thrust reversers (press F2 after touchdown).
- Working suspension.
- Opening passenger doors, Shift-E for left main doors, Shift-E-2 for remaining doors, Tailhook (have to assign key) for cargo doors.
The archive lf3006.zip has 32 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Lufhansa A300 605R||04.06.04||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.