FS2004 Silk Air Airbus A320 9V-SLA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.29 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This package contains a repaint of PSS Airbus A320 in SilkAir regional airline colors. Installation of these textures requires Phoenix Simulation Software A320 Professional. Repaint by Roland Ting.
Screenshot of Silk Air Airbus A320 in flight.
Tested on FS2004 or FS9 only.
1. Unzip or extract all textures (including sub-directory) directly into FS9 aircraft directory.
2. Using Notepad, modify the 'aircraft.cfg' file found inside \aircraft\PSSA320 by copying the text below and paste it after the last line below [fltsim] section.
title=PSS A320 IAE SilkAir
ui_variation=PSS A320 IAE SilkAir
description=Designed to compete with the Boeing 737 and McDonnell Douglas MD-80, The A319/320/321 were Airbus' first entry in the narrow-body market. Although the aircraft borrows some features from the larger A300 and A310, it is essentially a new design equipped with many state-of-the-art engineering innovations. For example, The A319/320/321 were the first commercial jetliners with a full fly-by-wire control system. Other advanced features include widespread use of composite materials to reduce weight, sophisticated avionics including a gust-alleviation system allowing a smoother ride, advanced cockpit warning systems, and high-technology engines to reduce noise and fuel consumption.
3. Modify the 'X' in [fltsim.X] to the last sequential number. For example, if the last number in your aircraft.cfg [fltsim] section read [fltsim.3], then change the 'X' to [fltsim.4].
4. Save changes made.
The archive ps32slka.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.