FSX Piper PA-28 Arrow G-1000
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.41 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Hauke Keitel's Piper PA28-201 updated for Flight Simulator X. This aircraft has been modified to the specs of a Piper PA28 201R-T Turbo Arrow circa 1977 - 1980. The new flight dynamics were created to match the performance of a real turbocharged Arrow. This aircraft has been covered in a high gloss paint scheme from the late 70's. This Piper package has a new G-1000 glass cockpit and standard VC cockpit with a new GPS, MFD and PFD. Several other goodies were added; see included pictures and text. Textures and updates by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of Piper PA-28 Arrow G-1000 in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " Piper 28-G-1000.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- This Aircraft uses default Gauges .. no need to load gauges. ..
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive piper_pa-28_g-1000.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Pictures Must look.zip||02.29.12||691.15 kB|
|Piper 28-G-1000.zip||02.29.12||13.68 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||02.29.12||2.73 kB|
|Screen Piper G-1000.jpg||02.29.12||59.78 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.