FSX Overland SMS Airbus A330 Gauge Upgrade
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 25.15 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Overland SMS has a popular large Airbus series. With this package the panel and VC of A330 receive a gauges upgrade. By Dimitrios Moschos. (See also FIX_FOR_OVERLAND_SMS_A330_AND_A340_UPGRADE.ZIP).
Screenshot of Overland SMS Airbus A330 cockpit.
- Extract .Cab file "panel.A" with WinRar (freeware program).
- Copy to your main fsx sound folder the "gpws1.2" folder,found inside the "sound" folder of this package.
- Copy to your main fsx gauges folder all 6 cab.Files and the "rcb-gauges.2.1" folder,found inside the "gauges" folder of this package.
- Go to your main fsx gauges folder and extract the cab. File "papa330" into the same folder (i.E. The main gauges folder). This will create a new folder with the same name i.E "papa330".
- Rename the cab. File "papa330" into anything other,like "papa330.Orig".
- Copy the xml. File "abs eicas display" found inside the "gauges" folder of this package into the new "papa330" folder. Overwright when asked.
- Make a backup copy of your original "panel.Cfg" file found inside the panel folder of the aircraft folder ("sms_a330-200/300").
- Copy the "a330a panel base" bitmap file and "panel.Cfg" file found of this package into the panel folder of the aircraft.
The archive sms_a330_gauge_update.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||04.18.12||4.23 kB|
|camera A330-200||04.18.12||0 B|
|camera A330-300||04.18.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.