FS2004 Beechcraft D18S Amphibian
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 23.7 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
VC amphibian model only. Package includes an amphibian in cargo and passenger versions and features a beautiful custom era correct panel and easy-to-read virtual cockpit, photoreal exterior textures and gauges, matching interior, VC gauge backlighting, specular highlights in the VC and Html checklists. Original Mike Hambly sounds are customized for the D18S amphib by Scott Thomas. Bill Ortis provided the original pontoon Gmax source modified by Milton Shupe, with Ortis textures modified by John Terrell. Cargo textures are by Andre Folkers and passenger textures by Urs Burkhardt. Support website and contact info in documentation. Auto or manual installation.
Screenshot of Beechcraft D18S Amphibian in flight.
- Run the d18samv2.exe to automatically install the D18SAM aircraft into FS9. In the Install process, you also have the option to install instead to a temporary folder or your non-default FS9 location. Just follow the simple directions.
- Three (3) effects are automatically added to your system outside the D18S aircraft folder.
MANUALLY INSTALLING TO A TEMPORARY FOLDER (Optional Technique)
- Create a temporary folder anywhere.
- Browse to the folder in the install process (with the ... button) when prompted.
- After the installer runs, open your temporary folder.
- Copy paste the contents of the Effects folder to your FS9/Effects folder.
- Open the aircraft folder and copy the D18SAM folder to your FS9/Aircraft folder.
That's all! Have fun!
The archive d18samv2.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.