FS2004 Loganair Beechcraft D18S (Early Livery)
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas and Andre Folkers' Beech D18S (D18SVC4.ZIP). Repaint by Damian Radice.
Side view of Loganair Beechcraft D18S in flight.
- Unzip to a temporary folder of your choice the contents of this zip file.
- Cut - Paste the folder "texture.logan" into your D18SVC main folder.
- Copy all the textures from the original D18SVC "texture" folder to the newly created "texture.logan" folder. When asked to overwrite always SAY NO.
- Open your D18SVC "Aircraft.cfg" file.Cut and paste the above text into the "aircraft.cfg" file renumbering to the next available in your list. (Just change the Xx with the right numbers.)
title=Beech D-18S Loganair
atc_id_color = 0xffffffff
atc_parking_types = RAMP
atc_parking_code = 1
ui_variation=Loganair (early livery)
description=B18 D18S Post War Mods.Textures by Damian Radice.
The archive b18logan.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||07.30.05||2.20 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.