FS2004 Pre-WW2 SwissAir Douglas DC-3's
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 10.21 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This file contains textures for the default Douglas DC3. The included textures are 32 bit for increased detail. The textures depicts all five DC-3's that were in service with Swissair from 1937-1955. Re-paints based on those from R. Raueiser and the re-painting kit from Mark Beaumont. By Tom Kohler.
- Unzip THIS zip file to a temporary directory.
- Several directories will be created called "Texture.SwissAir_IRA" 'down to' "Texture.SwissAir_IRU" Copy these to your main Douglas DC-3 folder.
- Add the text below to your aircraft.cfg and re-number the [fltsim.XYZ] sections according to your positioning!
The archive dc3sapr2.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.