FS2004 Trans-Canada Air Lines L-1049G V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 10.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is version 2 with updated textures. CF-TGE has been restored by the Museum of Flight in Seattle, and should go on display if they get a roof over the airpark. This requires the Lockheed Super G Constellation created by Manfred Jahn and his team. By Matthew Anderson.
You will need to download the original aircraft in order to fly CF-TGE. Search it under L1049G.zip and you will find it.
- To install CF-TGE, you will need to open up the folder that Manfred's Super G is located in. For example: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Sim Objects\Lockheed_L1049.
- Then copy and paste the folder that says "texture.tca" into that folder.
- Then copy the following into the aircraft.cfg file:
title=Lockheed L-1049G Trans-Canada Air Lines
ui_type=L-1049G Super Constellation
ui_variation="Trans-Canada Air Lines"
description="c/n 4544. CF-TGE was delivered to Trans-Canada Air Lines in 1954 as a L-1049C. It was converted later to an L-1049E and then an L-1049G. Retired in 1961. Went through many owners between 1961-2005. It was sold to the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington in 2005. It was restored betweeen 2007 to 2009 back in her TCA colors. She is now sitting in Seattle, Washington ready to be put on display."
- Note, the "x" in [fltsim.x] will need to be replaced with the next number in the sequence. For example, if the other textures go up to [fltsim.3], you will need to replace x with 4. If they go up to 7, replace it with 8 and so forth.
The archive tcasupergv2.zip has 35 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.