FSX Lufthansa Airbus A321-100 D-AIRT
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 347.62 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
"Regensburg", a repaint of the FSX default Airbus with accurate details and colors of the original aircraft. (See also A321LHUP.ZIP).
- Unzip the contents of A321LH.ZIP to a directory of your choice.
- Go to the folder--> Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus_A321 (Usually located at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games).
- Make a copy of the default folder "Texture" within the Airbus_A321 folder (Including all its original content) and paste it into the Airbus_A321 folder.
- Rename the copied folder into "Texture.LH".
- Copy and paste all contents of the unzipped A321LH to the folder "Texture.LH" (When asked "Replace older files with newer ones" click YES).
- Open the file "aircraft.cfg" which is also located in the Airbus_A321 folder with a text-editor.
- Copy and paste the following lines under your last entry with the section-name [fltsim.XXX] (Just before the section [General]).
NOTE: Replace the number [fltsim.X] with the next following number after your last entry so it reads i.e. [fltsim.4].
ui_createdby=Rob B. - Germany
description=Lufthansa Airbus A321-100 Regensburg D-AIRT
Don't forget to save the altered file "aircraft.cfg"
That's all, have fun!
NOTICE: The Aircraft already has its original registration painted on the fuselage (D-AIRT). To avoid having duplicate Registration numbers showing up uncheck the box "show registration on aircraft" under aircraft details or leave the registration number field blank und use a Flightnumber instead.
The archive a321lh.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.