FSX Lufthansa Airbus A321-100 Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 817.82 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
For use with A321LH.ZIP. Adds shine to the texture (updated alpha channel).
- Go and get A321LH.ZIP first and install.
- Unzip the contents of A321LHUP.ZIP to a directory of your choice.
- Go to the folder > Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus_A321\ Texture.LH.
- Copy and paste all contents of the unzipped A321LHUP to the folder "Texture.LH" (When asked "Replace older files with newer ones" click YES).
That's all, have fun!
The archive a321lhup.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.