FSX SAA Boeing 737-800 ZS-SJD
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.48 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default B737 in South African Airways colors. Textures only. The repaint is as per aircraft ZS-SJD. By Peter Tredre.
This repaint replaces the file B737_SAA.ZIP and includes the following updates to the texture:
- The "South African Airways" has been moved forward and cleaned.
- The winglets have been repainted (logo moved up the winglet).
- The tail has been repainted (clean forward edge).
- "Flysaa" has been added.
- The call sign font and size has been fixed.
For those who already have downloaded abd installed "B737_SAA.zip", just carry out 1] below, those that have not please carry out pint 1] and 2] below.
- Copy the "texture.saa" file into the "B737_800" directory. This directory should be as follows if a standard installation of FSX has been done:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800"
- In the same directory as above, open the "aircraft.cfg" file using a word processor, I use wordpad.
- Add the following script to the bottom of the file, noting that the ".xxx" in the line [fltsim.XXX] of the additional script must be the next fltsim number.
- In the case of a standard installation replace [fltsim.XXX] with [fltsim.6]. Save the file.
title=Boeing 737-800 SAA
description="South African Airways repaint"
The archive 737saav2.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Screen shot.jpg||02.06.07||115.24 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.