FSX SAA Boeing 747-400 ZS-SAZ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.29 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default B747-400 in South African Airways colors. The aircraft is ZS-SAZ which goes by the name "IMONTI". With the way in which FSX renders the .dds files it is not possible to make the winglets better. By Peter Tredre.
- Copy the "texture.saa" file into the "B747_400" directory. This directory should be as follows if a standard installation of FSX has been done:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B747_400"
- In the same directory as above, open the "aircraft.cfg" file using a word processor, I use wordpad.
- Add the following script to the bottom of the file, noting that the ".xxx" in the line [fltsim.XXX] of the additional script must be the next fltsim number.
- In the case of a standard installation replace [fltsim.XXX] with [fltsim.7]. Save the file.
title=Boeing 747-400 SAA
ui_variation="South African Airways"
description="South African Airways repaint"
The archive b747_saa.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.