FSX Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800 N5476
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.08 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 12 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default B737-800. Repaint by Lee Tennant.
- Unzip downloaded folders to a Temp directory on your system.
- Copy texture.southwest folder into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800
- Add this entry into your 737-800 Aircraft.cfg file.
- Paste it in sequence right after the last [fltsim.x]. Rename "fltsim.X" to next number in sequence IE: fltsim.8 etc.
title=Boeing 737-800 Southwest Airlines
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."
The archive swrepnt.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Southwest 2.jpg||01.26.07||95.61 kB|
|Southwest Repaint||01.26.07||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.