FSX Piper PA28 TT
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of Hauke Keitel's Piper PA28-201. The aircraft is painted in a two tone reflective finish. and included an added alpha channel to create some chrome accent parts (prop). Textures By Mark Rooks.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " Piper PA28-201" folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder.
- Install the Guages and Panel.
- Use the default sound file from a Lear due to size cannot upload By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSx\SIM Objects /Aircraft
Textures created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks and Mary Moo.
Enjoy your new repaint and air file.
The archive fsxpa28.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Piper PA28.zip||06.10.07||2.60 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||06.10.07||973 B|
|Screen Shot PA28.jpg||06.10.07||187.40 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.