FS2004 Simflyers Manchester AFCAD2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 108.82 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An AFCAD2 file for EGCC by Simflyers, contains four AFCAD2 files for the airport, w static aircraft and without, and also with and without coded gates for airlines. All gate numbers are true to life as are the taxiway designations. Version without static aircraft adds over 90 gates to Manchester UK. By Leo Allan.
This download contains 4 AFCAD files for Simflyers Manchester, all of which contain accurate gate and parking numbers, and taxiway designations. The four files:
- AF2_EGCC(Static).bgl. This bgl file contains an AFCAD file that works with the static aircraft supplied with the Simflyers scenery, it is also coded so that the airlines use the correct gates/terminals.
- AF2_EGCC (Static no code).bgl. This bgl file is the same as the last one, but doesn't contain the coded gates, letting aircraft park anywhere.
- AF2_EGCC(No Static).bgl. This file only works with the static aircraft removed from the scenery (description of how to do this below), the gates are also coded.
- AF2_EGCC(No static No code).bgl. This is the same as the above file but with the gate codes removed.
To remove the static aircraft from the Simflyers scenery, just move/delete the file named 'egccds01.bgl' from the scenery file in your Manchester Scenery. Coding your aircraft: I suggest downloading a file called 'Aircraft Parking Code Manager' (filename 'apcmv16.zip'). This allows you to rename your airlines easily without knowing the codes, a lot of effort but well worth it. This file also lets you change the radius of the aircraft, affecting the way FS sees them. Make sure when doing this that you use the recommended file, not the simplified one, or the aircraft won't park correctly, and some won't have gates. Installation: To install these files: Select the file you want to install and rename it AF2_EGCC.bgl and then drag and drop it into you 'ADDON SCENERY/SCENERY' folder, restart FS and the file should be installed.
The archive sf_egcc.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AF2_EGCC (Static no code).bgl||10.31.03||20.81 kB|
|AF2_EGCC(No static No code).bgl||10.31.03||21.64 kB|
|AF2_EGCC(No Static).bgl||10.31.03||26.40 kB|
|read_me very important.txt||11.01.03||25.50 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.