FS2004 AFCAD2 For SimFlyers KEWR
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 17.95 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
SimFlyers KEWR Newark Int'l Airport, New Jersey (NJ). Maximum parking version 1.03. By Michael DelFranco.
Note: For use with SimFlyers KEWR static aircraft disabled only.
- Disable the static aircraft in SimFlyers KEWR Scenery. Rename the following SimFlyers KEWR Static Aircraft scenery files, which are located in your Flight Simulator 9\SimFlyers\KEWR directory:
- Rename KEWRDS01.BGL to KEWRDS01.BGX.
- Rename KEWRDS02.BGL to KEWRDS02.BGX.
- Rename KEWRDS03.BGL to KEWRDS03.BGX.
- Remove any other KEWR AFCAD2 from your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery directory.
- Install the AF2_KEWR_SF_Max_Parking_MDF_V1_03.bgl file into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery directory.
To restore the SimFlyers static KEWR aircraft:
- Rename KEWRDS01.BGX to KEWRDS01.BGL.
- Rename KEWRDS02.BGX to KEWRDS02.BGL.
- Rename KEWRDS03.BGX to KEWRDS03.BGL.
- Remove AF2_KEWR_SF_Max_Parking_MDF_V1_03.bgl file from your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery directory.
- Install the AF2_KEWR_SF_MDF_V1_02.bgl file into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery directory.
The archive kewrmaxp.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.