FS2004 AFCAD2 File For LGKR And LGML
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 6.87 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
LGKR and LGML, Greece. LGKR, Chania Souda Airport, is for the scenery by Emmanuel Stefanakis. LGML, Milos Airport, is for the default scenery. By Felix Hippmann.
This file makes FS2004 use the correct taxiways and gates at the freeware scenery of Chania Souda by Emmanuel Stefanakis and Milos airport with the FS9 default scenery. It keeps the AI Aircraft from taxiing cross country. It was created with AFCAD 2.11. It contains enough parkings for:
- Small and medium and prop airliners and separate military Cargo and fighter parkings at Chania Souda (LGSA).
- One GA parking and one ATR-class parking (used by Olympic and Aegean Airlines) for Milos (LGMA) with the default scenery. Adds turn pads and hold short nodes here.
Version History - Version 0.9
- LGML: Basic version with 'fantasy layout'
- LGSA: Good working version. No underlying airport grass polygon
- AF2_LGSA_LEX09.bgl AFCAD file for Chania Souda (LGSA)
- AF2_LGML_LEX09.bgl AFCAD file for Milos (LGML)
What you need:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 9 A Century Of Flight (THIS WON'T WORK WITH FS2002 OR AFCAD1!).
- The freeware scenery for Chania Souda by Emmanuel Stefanakis.
- You don't need AFCAD 2.
The archive af2_lgsa.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.